If you want to transfer your emails (over IMAP) to DIHOST by simply using an email client, please follow the steps below.
- First create the email accounts you are going to transfer in your new account.
- Prepare an email client and ensure that the (old) email accounts from your previous hosting provider are configured and accessible.
- Add and configure the newly created email accounts using the DIHOST server settings in the email client.
- Now select all emails in the old account and drag them to the new one. In Thunderbird for example, you can select all emails, right click one and chose "Copy to folder" (select the directory of the newly added email account).
- Repeat step 4) for each folder in your old account.
- Once you complete the email transfer you can safely remove the old account.
- In order to complete the transfer, you will have to configure the MX record of your domain to the DIHOST servers. If you are using DIHOST nameservers, this has been adjusted automatically.